Pages

mardi 18 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Oct 18 at 2:44 PM
What kind of training are you going to try to do before you attempt the
indicated interview?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gaganjot bagga
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:22 PM
Subject: Functional Cunsultants and ABAP Consultants

Okay, so only ABAP will fit for me? Or other functional module even?

Would I get preference over freshers during interviews if I will go for ABAP, as I have 2 yrs of experience in telecom industry (but it will be not a relevant experience or experience in programming). I just want that my two years experience will not be wasted and I won't consider fresh in the market. Because I know it's very difficult to remove the tag of a "fresher" today.

So I'm confused what to do and what not to do. Please guide me :)

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire