Pages

lundi 31 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Is SAP CRM End User Experience enough to Pursue SAP CRM Certification?

Posted by Roy B (SAP Financials Expert)
on Oct 31 at 10:46 AM
Let me jump in here and say your experience is not typical end-user experience.
" migration of data from legacy systems to the sap systems and also help with support after go live and trouble shooting basic crm tickets as well and also training,etc."
That is all useful experience you can use on any implementation and you will see jobs advertised for people with data migration skills or support experience, and training is a whole field of its own.
Put all of that in your profile and your CV and prepare well for interviews and you could get a foot in the door of the consulting world. You would need to market yourself well but it is possible.
Certification on top could certainly help, and I could see you making the breakthrough with a little application and intelligent CV writing and marketing. Go for it!

Regards,

Roy

Mark as helpful.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Shahalam Khan
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 10:28 AM
Subject: Is SAP CRM End User Experience enough to Pursue SAP CRM Certification?

Hi All,

I would like to know if SAP End User experience is enough reason for me to pursue a SAP CRM functional certification course via siemens. I have about 2.2 years of SAP End user experience during which I also helped with migration of data from legacy systems to the sap systems and also help with support after go live and trouble shooting basic crm tickets as well and also training,etc.

I have also done sap courses in SD, FI and CRM Functional from small time institutes, which was a waste of time, money and false promises, but I have gained knowledge in the above mentioned modules on my own and with a little help from the trainers and course content.

I have enrolled myself with Siemens for a batch next month for SAP CRM Functional certification and I am quite uncertain as to what the future holds after the certification as it is a big investment, as i have heard and done my research online and Certified freshers don't have it easy for them do understand my dilemma.

Please advice!

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Roy B
SAP Career Enthusiast

Contributed 500 posts in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire