Pages

mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Is Free SAP Training and Placement Genuine?

Posted by srinivas-y
on Oct 19 at 5:44 AM
Hi,

No one will do anything for free. This is my experience and advice. Think it
before you proceed.

Thanks,
Srinivas

---------------Original Message---------------
From: shilps225
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:22 PM
Subject: Is Free SAP Training and Placement Genuine?

I am currently in Houston on H4 Visa and looking for SAP HR training and placement. I contacted the people on sulekha.com. They are offering 5-6 weeks of training plus placement assistance and transfer of Visa also and they are very sure about it. But they are charging very high fees but guarantees that I would get my money back in the third month of my placement. I am not sure whether to go for such training and placement or not? I do not want to waste my time and money if they back out later. Please suggest.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire